Gathering my thoughts - purpose

Hello new readers (of course everyone is new, I just created my first blog), I'm writing this blog because it's the new hype thing that everyone is doing, bye and have a good day. Ha' On a more serious note, trying to have a place to journal but also improve my writing skills and review myself and hopefully improve are a few of the reasons why this blog was created so hopefully it will be a learning tool for myself and anyone who visits the blog. I will be sharing some of the endless lists I've been making on paper as well as meal planning, recipes and ideas that I come up with. Also, parenting advice that I want to remember and other that I acquired through reading endlessly on the subject while using it on my own children (for those who don't know that anything good could come out of me I made these two humans, Kik and Sof, at the same time I might add and not to brag or anything but they're a pretty awesome set). Will also let you know of what doesn't work. For the record, we're transitioning from the SAD diet to a vegan one with everyone in the same boat. We're wanna be Muslims (wanna be because we have a long way to go before we can proudly say that we are what we preach) but hopefully that will be part of the growth that will happen around here. For now I'm a not staying at home too much mom, always on the run and looking for our next adventure or trip to the grocery store... Stay tuned for our adventures, our potty fails, our how to make it look clean diy's and our recipes that will surprise even the meat-lover pizza fans out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wish list

tasks that need to get done around the house